Welcome to Chinnor Parish Council
- Clerk: Mrs Liz Folley
- Chairman: Cllr Robin Williams
- Chinnor Community Pavilion, Station Road, Chinnor, OX39 4PU
- T: 01844 353267
- E: email@example.com
- Like our Facebook Page and Twitter page for daily news and notices.
• The CPC office remains closed to the public and following Gov Guidance.
• CPC office staff are working from home so please call or email us.
• The Tennis Courts on the Playing Fields and Multi Use Games Area in Whites Field are now closed.
• Play areas will remain open but you must following Covid-19 guidelines at all times and use at your own risk - if the area is busy please go home.
Chinnor Neighbourhood Plan
Please view this website to read through the Revision 2019-2020: www.chinnorneighbourplan.com
The Plan has been accepted by The Inspector and has the approval of SODC. Due to Covid-19 the referendum cannot take place until May 2021. Although the referendum will not take place this year, the decision statement has been published and as such the plan can be given significant weight in decision-making in any future planning applications.
Click here to view the latest Chinnor Guide.