Welcome to Chinnor Parish Council
Clerk: Mrs Liz Folley
Chairman: Cllr Robin Williams
T: 01844 353267
Like our FACEBOOK and TWITTER page for daily News and Events.
The Government advice is still to work from home if possible, to reduce the threat of spreading the disease. Due to this CPC has decided it is safer to keep the office closed for the foreseeable future, and continue to follow the Government guidelines. If you have any questions please contact CPC. We are still here and working, just not in the office!
• CPC office remains closed for the foreseeable future and staff working from home.
• CPC meetings are held Monday evenings via Zoom – email the office for zoom details
• CPC owned play areas are now open – use at your own risk and please read the signs
• MUGA and fitness equipment is open for use – please read the signs
• White's Field Community Hall is open weekends for Whites Windmill Café.
• Whites Field car park gate will continue to be locked at 3.45pm each afternoon.
• The recycle area on Mill Lane remains closed – do not leave items here.
• Please do not light a bonfire or fire pit. These rules still apply so please avoid lighting any bonfires or fire pits.
Chinnor Neighbourhood Plan
Please view this website to read through the Revision 2019-2020:
NHP News - May 2020
The Plan has been accepted by The Inspector and has the approval of SODC.
Due to Covid-19 the referendum cannot take place until May 2021. Although the referendum will not take place this year, the decision statement has been published and as such the plan can be given significant weight in decision-making in any future planning applications.
Click here to view the latest Chinnor Guide.