CHINNOR PARISH COUNCIL
MINUTES of the STATUTORY ANNUAL MEETING held on Mon 13th May 2013
PRESENT: Cllr's Bird, Fowler, Haywood, Higgs, Lloyd, Mantle, Marlow, Pickard, Williams and Young.
APOLOGIES: Cllr Ambridge. Wright, Scarborough, Cllr Hood, Cllr Wilmshurst
DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: None
1. ELECTION OF PARISH COUNCIL CHAIRMAN:
Cllr Fowler proposed Cllr Haywood, seconded by Cllr Marlow
ELECTION OF PARISH COUNCIL VICE-CHAIRMAN:
Cllr Mantle proposed Cllr Pickard, seconded by Cllr Bird – vote 3 in favour
Cllr Haywood proposed Cllr Wright, seconded by Cllr Higgs – vote 6 in favour
ELECTION OF COMMITTEE CHAIRMEN:
Planning Committee: Cllr Fowler proposed Cllr Wright, seconded by Cllr Lloyd
F&GP Committee: Cllr Lloyd proposed Cllr Pickard, seconded by Cllr Marlow
Environment Committee: Cllr Fowler proposed Cllr Mantle, seconded by Cllr Marlow
Community Project (New Pav): Cllr Young proposed Cllr Bird, seconded by Cllr Higgs
ELECTION OF COMMITTEE VICE-CHAIRMEN:
Planning Committee: Cllr Higgs proposed Cllr Williams, seconded by Cllr Marlow
F&GP Committee: Cllr Haywood proposed Cllr Ambridge, seconded by Cllr Young
Environment Comm: Cllr Mantle proposed Cllr Scarborough, seconded by Cllr Higgs
Community Project: Cllr Marlow proposed Cllr Young, seconded by Cllr Higgs
2. REPRESENTATIVES ON OUTSIDE BODIES
(1) Playing Fields Management Com - Cllr Young
(2) Village Hall Committee - Cllr Williams, Lloyd
(1) Reading Room Committee - Cllr Lloyd
(2) Allotment Representative - Cllr Scarborough, Higgs
(1) OALC & ORCC - Cllr Fowler
(2) Thame CAB - Cllr Mantle, Marlow
(1) Chinnor Scouts - Cllr Mantle
(1) Old British Schools - Cllr Higgs
(1) St. Andrew's Association - Cllr Wright
(2) Windmill - Cllr Marlow, Ambridge
(2) Community swimming pool: - Cllr Fowler, Scarborough
(2) Chinnor Youth Club: - Cllr Pickard, Young
3. REPRESENTATIVES ON WORKING GROUPS
Playgrounds (Environ) - Cllr Fowler
Footpaths (Environ) - Mr Alan Braun (co-option)
Local Transport & Highways (Plan) - Cllr Lloyd
I.T (F&GP) - Cllr Scarborough
Grants (F&GP) - Cllr Pickard, Wright, Mantle, Higgs, Haywood
Policies and Procedures (F&GP) - Cllr Haywood, Wright, Pickard
Christmas Lights (Env) - Cllr Marlow, Haywood
Planning Applications (Planning) - Cllr Williams, Wright
HR Group (F&GP) - Cllr Haywood, Young, Pickard, Lloyd
S106 working group (F&GP) - Cllr Bird, Ambridge, Haywood, Wright, Pickard
Community Project: - Cllr Bird, Pickard, Young, Haywood, Wright
4. REVIEW OF SPENDING LIMITS (SO 58):
At present: 'A '- £5,000 and 'B' - £20,000.
Cllr Fowler proposed it remains the same, seconded by Cllr Higgs.
5. REVIEW OF ALLOTMENT RENTS:
Cllr Bird proposed £510.00 per annum. Seconded by Cllr Fowler.
Vote: 9 in favour, 1 abstained.
6. REVIEW OF COUNCILLORS REMUNERATION:
Increased by 2.6% which is the RPI from September 2012. £280.52 per Councillor who accepts Remuneration. It has been agreed that this payment will not be paid through PAYE in 2013-2014. Councillors who receive remuneration will be publicised on the web site. Proposed by Cllr Fowler, seconded by Cllr Higgs. All in favour
7. REVIEW OF MILEAGE ALLOWANCE:
Mileage allowance is currently 45p per mile.
Proposed by Cllr Lloyd, seconded by Cllr Marlow. All in favour.
( 34KB )