« Back to Minutes

 

Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Committee held on Monday 10th June 2019

PRESENT: Cllr Flint (Chair), Rowton-Lee, Edwards, Wright, Williams.

Staff: Liz Folley

 

Apologies for absence: Cllr Minter, Cllr Young

Absent without apologies: Cllr. Rowton-Lee

 

Co-option of temporary committee members to be agreed: Cllr. Gray was co-opted to the committee

 

Councillors Declaration of Pecuniary Interest & Dispensations: None

 

Public Question time: No pubic present.

 

Monthly Finance Reports

Bank Statements as at 31.05.19 proposed by Cllr Edwards seconded by Cllr Wright. All agreed

Petty Cash – Cash Book May proposed by Cllr Wright seconded by Cllr Williams. All agreed

Budget Update May proposed by Cllr Williams and seconded by Cllr Edwards. All agreed

 

Invoices for payment to be agreed: proposed by Cllr Wright and seconded by Cllr Gray

HMRC – Tax & NI 2429.49

OCC Pensions – Contributions 2504.83

Bulk pay – salaries 6961.87

Prudential – AVC Contributions 150.00

RB Pickard – WF cleaning – May 50.00

Clarity Copiers 129.69

Dogs Trust – dogs waste bags 60.00

Complete Weed Control 780.00

DF Sales – food waste bags 388.80

Andrea Pellegram – NHP 750.00

Charles Lawrence – Tennis Courts 15000.00

Parks Tennis CIC 2900.00

Brian Regler – Solicitor 900.00

G&S Roofing – repairs to OKL bus shelter 190.00

Microshade – Citrix 107.94

Briants – equipment 60.35

 

Payments by Direct Debit:

Opus Energy – HRR electric 13.40

Allstar – Fuel 234.14

BT – phone and broadband 104.74

Shire Leasing – cloud system 273.59

Zurich Municipal – annual policy 4692.62

OALC – annual subscription 1241.21

CNG – gas supply to WFCH May 8.62

Proposed by Cllr Wright and seconded by Cllr Gray. All agreed

 

7. Other Communications – To receive communications as the Clerk may wish to present.

7.1 CPC Chairman to attend a meeting led by Princes Risborough Town Council with a view to re-instating the Bledlow HRC with the help of neighbouring Towns and Parish's.

7.2 Following a meeting with C/Cllr Matelot it is believed that pinch points will cost in the region of £8000.00 each. It was agreed that the clerk should engage OCC for the planning and consultation process which is estimated to be £2500 each. A request from Sydenham PC to include one on the B4445 was considered and advice will be sought as to whether this would be a suitable location. It was agreed that CiL money will be used for this project.

7.3 Skate Ramp – to consider obtaining quotes for investigation work with regard to provision of a new skate park. It was agreed that public consultation is required prior to any financial commitment. Clerk to contact Thame TC to get further information about the contractor that they used.

7.4 Meeting was informed that PCMS has been on site today at WFCH and Hill Road Rec Pavilion to conduct a Structural survey. Report will be circulated when available and scheduled for the next F&GP meeting.

 

 

Chairman...............................................Dated.................................

pdf icon

Download PDF

( 34KB ) pdf icon