Chinnor Parish Council Meeting held on Monday 5th August 2013
PRESENT: Cllrs. Ambridge, Haywood, Higgs, Lloyd, Mantle, Marlow, Scarborough, Williams, Wright, Young.
Public Forum section: Over 100 members of the public were present. Not all public could fit into the office. Another meeting in the village hall to be arranged and Andrew Winterbottom, who has begun the Chinnor Says No campaign, to advertise the date to all campaigners.
Apologies: Cllr Pickard, Bird, Fowler (Cllr Fowler left after public forum section), C/Cllr Wilmshurst, D/Cllr Hood.
Declaration of Pecuniary Interest & Dispensations: None
Minutes of previous meeting
15-07-13 Full Council Meeting signed by Cllr Haywood
22-07-13 Community Project signed by Cllr Young
Planning led by Cllr Wright
Planning applications considered:
P13/S2160/HH front porch and two dormer windows at 24 Elderdene. Recommendation: Approval
P13/S2129/FUL replacement of existing mobile home with a new dwelling at Sunley Wood, Chinnor Hill. Recommendation: No Strong Views
P13/S2133/HH proposed rear and side extension with garage also internal alterations to bathroom and kitchen at 12 Golden Hill. Recommendation: Approval
P13/S2016/HH proposed rear conservatory at 12 Lime Grove. Recommendation: Approval
P13/S2183/HH construction of garden store at 9 Church Lane. Recommendation: Approval
Planning Permissions decided by SODC:
P13/S1558/HH modification to the main pitched roof to incorporate single story front extension, loft conversion with dormer windows facing to side of house, roof light front and rear, infill recessed porch at 20b Oakley Road
P13/S1237/EX extension of time limit for submission of reserved matters for outline planning permission P09/E0145O (max 60 bed care home and max 1555sq metres of B1(A) offices – with layout and access to be determined) Land at former Chinnor Cement Works Hill Road
P13/S1305/HH single storey side extension at 10 Van Diemens Close
P13/S1592/LB demolition of outbuilding and erection of single storey side and rear extension at The Chestnuts 5 Keens Lane
P13/S1591/HH demolition of outbuilding and erection of single storey side and rear extension at The Chestnuts 5 Keens Lane
B13.0029/S Notice of passing of Building Plans at Community Hall, Whites Field, Mill Lane for Chinnor Parish Council
P13/S1564/HH Withdrawn application: Construction of annexe ancillary to the main dwelling at Hill Foot Cottage, 2 Chinnor Hill
Open housing meeting 18th July was very successful. Next steering group meeting: 12th August at 10.30am in the office. The next public meeting is 25th September in the village hall.
A public meeting to discuss local campaign concerns to be arranged for August.
5. Letter of thanks from Chinnor Allotments - noted.
Finance Report led by Cllr Ambridge
All bills for payment were approved for payment by Cllr Young, seconded by Cllr Mantle
Post Office Ltd – CIR £ 1458.33
OCC Pension Fund - £ 1564.03
R Mead Skip Hire £ 216.00
Chinnor PC – Manchester BS £60000.00
Playsafety Ltd – RoSPA £ 266.40
Complete Tree Services £ 288.00
Helpful Hiring's £ 29.70
SODC – dog bin empty 1-4-13 to 30-6-13 £ 226.04
R Pickard – WF cleaning £ 35.00
OAYP – CRB checks £ 49.00
TDP Ltd – 2 x benches £ 715.99
Risborough Service – VC mini bus £ 97.15
Blanchford's – equipment £ 160.94
Lawrence Landscapes – burial ground £ 115.20
BES – office electric 15-6-13 to 15-7-13 £ 38.71
Bulk Payment – July salary £ 5334.29
Lloyds Credit card £ 423.40
Tesco Credit card £ 21.45
Tesco Credit card £ 54.99
Arval Fuel – 1-7-13 to 5-7-13 £ 152.32
2. Quote from Complete Trees for work at 24-25 Van Diemens - £485.00 for a crown lift and crown reduction to improve garden conditions to 24 and 25 Van Diemens – proposed by Cllr Scarborough and seconded by Cllr Haywood. All in favour.
3. To approve 3 year hire agreement for Christmas Lights – proposed by Cllr Marlow, seconded by Cllr Higgs. All in favour.
Environment led by Cllr Mantle
1. Play area reports and checks – RoSPA reports received and being detailed.
2. Letter concerning noise disturbance at Village Hall – noted.
3. August Bank Holiday Marquee Events all organised – a few more agreements to be returned.
4. Temporary Event Notice for August Bank Holiday has been agreed – thanks to Cllr Young.
5. Rural Crime Week W/c 16th September – noted.
6. Email from resident concerning Hill Top Lane road condition was discussed. The Clerk has been contacting OCC Highways and we are now waiting for a reply by the end of the month.
Community Project/New Pavilion led by Cllr Young
1. Progress with legal requirements for SODC funding – Land Registry have all the information to now formally register the land. SODC require the lease in control of the Parish Council – a solicitor appointment has been arranged to get the new lease organised.
Verbal Reports and Feedback: Councillors outside meetings report:
4th October will be a Buzz Group quiz night to raise funds for a defribulator.Cllr Williams reported on the village hall – minutes attached in file.Cllr Ambridge reported on the windmill – all wood delivered so next section to progress soon.Cllr Haywood attended Mill Lane School to hand out certificates – highly enjoyable.
District and County reports
SODC report from Cllr Lloyd: Cllr Lloyd support the Chilterns Conservation Board at the Thame Show which was a really good day. The Buzz Group meetings are going well. Housing Allocation meetings have been attended. Cllr Lloyd to assist in speed checks around Chinnor investigates speed limits.
Cllr Lloyd has been discussing the recent Henton application for building – a date has been arranged for committee to discuss at SODC planning level. A fascinating Autism Awareness course was attended and is highly recommended. A problem with waste collections on Old Kiln Lakes is still trying to be resolved.
1. SODC notification of byelaws to regulate skin piercing – noted.
2. PCSO report noted – in minutes file.
1. Letter was discussed regarding community interest in Twinning – any interest to gained directly.
2. Fire Damage caused to 3 x litter bins – new liners have been purchased to replace them.
3. Damage caused by Biffa lorry to WF Gate post – this has been reported to Biffa for compensation – currently the gate will not lock open or shut.
4. Invite from WI 26th September sent to all Councillors.
Items for next agenda: Next Full Council meeting 19th August 2013 – 7.30pm start
( 34KB )