Chinnor Parish Council Meeting held on Monday 16th September 2013
PRESENT: Cllrs. Haywood (Chair), Higgs, Lloyd, Mantle, Marlow, Pickard, Scarborough, Williams and Young.
Public Question time:
One volunteer member of the Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway (Les) was present to explain to the Council the activities planned in October and to request support if possible. The line is now connected to Princes Risborough again for a temporary time. The Council have advertised these events on the web site and the facebook page.
Apologies: Cllr Wright, Fowler, Ambridge, Bird
Declaration of Pecuniary Interest & Dispensations:
Cllr Williams: village hall hire payment
Cllr Higgs: P13/S2726/HH friends planning application.
Minutes of previous meeting:
02-09-13 Full Council Meeting signed by Cllr Mantle
Environment led by Cllr Mantle
1. Play area reports and checks: Quote for RoSPA repairs has not yet been received.
2. Defibrillator training will be held on 6th October in the Village Centre – all requested to attend.
3. Community litter pick – 6th October in Whites Field – all to attend and offer help.
4. Quote for 2 litter bins from Slingsby required in the playing fields and the corner of Greenwood Meadow. Proposed by Cllr Marlow, seconded by Cllr Scarborough.
Planning led by Cllr Williams
Planning applications were considered and the recommended decisions are as follows:
P13/S2611/HH Construction of a single storey extension to garage building to provide storage. Alter garage door positions to gable end at The Bluff, Hill Top Lane. Recommendation: Approval
P13/S2660/FUL Erection of replacement dwelling with replacement garage at Silvanus, Chinnor Hill. Recommendation: Approval
P13/S2664/HH Rear and side single and two storey extension (re-submission of P11/E0659) at 15 Greenwood Avenue. Recommendation: Approval
P13/S2696/HH Proposed single storey extension at 19 Lower Road. Recommendation: Approval
P13/S2726/HH Proposed part single and two storey rear extensions and conversion of existing garage to a study at 5 Willow Road. Recommendation: Approval
To note Planning Decisions
Planning Permissions were noted
P13/S1896/HH Removal of existing conservatory and erection of a two storey rear extension at Hill House, Chinnor Hill.
P13/S2016/HH Proposed rear conservatory at 12 Lime Grove.
P13/S2183/HH Erection of garden store at 9 Church Lane.
P13/S2551/AG Proposed timber framed and clad with corrugated roof and galvanized steel ridge building at Drovers Farm, Henton.
SODC Decision: A formal application for planning permission IS NOT required.
Decisions made by SODC that Chinnor Parish Council were not consulted on:
P13/S2670/SCR Residential scheme of up to 80 dwellings with associated public open space, access and roads at land adjoining Greenwood Avenue.
SODC Decision: An Environmental Impact Assessment IS NOT required.
3. HS2 road congestion issues were discussed further. Maurice Pullen to keep the Council in contact with updates in the future and to take further action to contact surrounding villages
4. Neighbourhood Plan information evening – Cllr Williams to introduce everyone and give explanations.
5. SODC Steering group meeting – 23rd September at 10.30am
7. Finance Report led by Cllr Pickard
All bills for payment were considered and proposed for payment by Cllr Mantle, seconded by Cllr Young.
RJ Lewis Internal Audit £ 240.00
Chinnor Village Hall Hall Hire 17-9-13 £ 26.25
SR Wood Timber Way hedge cutting £ 200.00
WM Nairn Sow n Sow garden maintenance £ 190.00
Post Office Ltd CIR £1380.28
OCC Pension Fund Staff pension £1564.03
Grundon Waste Waste wheeler empty £ 93.72
PHS Group WFCH services £ 83.94
Lawrence Landscapes Grave yard clearance £ 115.20
OALC Cllr Pickard course £ 72.00
Helpful Hiring's Generator, fuel, boots £ 824.82
Complete Tree Services Van Diemens work £ 582.00
OPFA Annual Subscription £ 70.00
BDO External Audit £ 960.00
Bulk Payment Salaries £5200.78
BES Office gas for August £ 131.25
BES Office electric 15-8-13 to 15-9-13 £ 36.05
Wireless Logic Trackers £ 11.28
Credit Card Doorline. Naturescape £ 258.50
Credit Card Toolstation, vodaphone £ 106.46
2. Cllr Pickard proposed to approve the budget update, seconded by Cllr Haywood.
3. Cllr Lloyd proposed to approve payments from Petty Cash, seconded by Cllr Scarborough. No payments from Imprest account to be recorded.
4. Cllr Pickard proposed to approve bank reconciliation, seconded by Cllr Scarborough.
5. Acceptance of BDO external audit 2012-2013. No matters arising.
6. Grants committee meeting date to be 7th October at 7pm.
7. Christmas tree ordered - £787.50. Noted.
8. Whites Field community hall refurb update was given by the Clerk – building regulators have been advised that works will commence soon. All Jobs to commence work end of week commencing 16th September – steel works being ordered. Mike Dix to project manage the project. Cllr Young to update Terry Devine and CYFC of works and ensure safety issues are covered.
9. £80 donation and thank you letter received from Senior Citizens committee. Noted.
8. District and County reports: SODC report from Cllr Lloyd:
Chinnor Buzz Quiz on 4th October – please everyone attend. Speed Camera checks have commenced on Station Road – various locations to be covered. Henton planning application – a site visit has been approved.
9. General Purposes
1. Letter re Church Lane access issues – passed to TVP and OCC Highways – being dealt with.
2. Planning Conference - 9th Oct – Cllr's Young, Haywood and Pickard to attend.
3. SLCC AGM – 18th October – 2pm. The Clerk to attend.
4. Playbus request to bring a mobile grotto to Chinnor – The Village Centre run a mobile grotto.
5. Protecting the remaining Village pubs – three pubs remain and the Council to encourage everyone to support the remaining pubs. Cllr Birds to be involved with this on his return. The Clerk to contact the enforcement officer to look into the Kings Head building.
10. Clerks Report:
OPFA AGM – 17-10-13 at 7.15pm. Noted.
Skate Park update – Radii ramps has delayed start date again – now end of this week.
Taylor Wimpey has supplied a map for land to hand over – Councillors to meet and discuss.
Chinnor Guide – Jo Wills to organise updates for a spring 2014 Guide – postage of guide to be included.
Cllr Higgs proposed to look into options and postal costs, seconded by Cllr Marlow. All in favour.
11. Meeting dates:
1. Community Project meeting 26th September
2. Full Council meeting 7th October 2013 – 7.30pm start
( 34KB )