PRESENT: Cllrs Archer, Ashdown, Edwards, Flint, Gray, Minter, Oliver, Ridgley, Standage, Wright, Williams.
Staff: Jo Wills, Liz Folley
Also attended: C/Cllr Carter, D/Cllr Lloyd
Minutes of the Meeting of the FULL COUNCIL MEETING held on Monday 2nd November 2020
1. Apologies for absence: C/Cllr Matelot, Cllr Young
2. Declarations of Interest: None
3. Public Question Time: 1 member of the public was present.
4. County Councillor and District Council Reports
Report from District Councillor Lynn Lloyd and Ian White is on the CPC website.
Report from County Councillor Carter regarding ongoing issues in the Parish including parking concerns, tree meetings scheduled and road issues.
5. Minutes of the last meeting: To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on 5th October 2020.
Proposed by Cllr Archer and seconded by Cllr Ashdown. All in favour.
6. Minutes of Committees: The minutes from the following committee meetings were noted:
a) Planning Committee held on 12th October 2020
b) Finance and General Purposes Committee held on 19th October 2020
c) Amenities Committee held on 26th October 2020
7. Matters for discussion:
7.1 Cllr Standage proposed to approve the amended Environmental Policy 2020, seconded by Cllr Ashdown. All in favour. Policy in pictures has been distributed via the Pump.
7.2 SODC proposed changed to introduce a maximum 2 hours stay at the High Street Car Park southoxon.gov.uk/parking. Consultation open until 19.11.20. Noted.
7.3 Update on Act of Remembrance – Wreath Laying and Church Service will be in private and pre-recorded for sharing over the weekend.
8. Communications – To receive communications as the Clerk may wish to present.
8.1 Covid-19 and Parish response to crisis – update from The Clerk
• Office closed to the public from 3pm on 4th November and office staff working normal hours from home.
• Maintenance staff will continue with essential work on a rota basis.
• Youth club remains closed and staff paid full salary.
• Windmill café is now closed as is Whites Field Community Hall.
• Tennis Courts are closed.
• Library is closed
• All community halls are closed to the public.
• The MUGA is closed.
• Play areas remain open at this time following Gov guidance.
Meeting closed and continued in private confidential matter.
Chairman _______________________________________Dated ____________________________
( 34KB )