CHINNOR PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the FULL COUNCIL MEETING held on 5th January 2017
PRESENT: Cllr Ashdown, Haywood, Higgs, Minter, Watson, Williams, Wright, Young
1. Apologies: Cllr Searl, Cllr Flint, Cllr Bird
2. Absent without Apologies: Cllr Rowton-Lee
3. Councillors Declaration of Pecuniary Interest & Dispensations: None
4. Minutes of previous meeting were agreed and signed:
19-12-16 Full Council Meeting signed by Cllr Williams
5. Public Present and questions: No questions asked.
Neighbourhood Plan Committee – 7 members present
District Councillor Lynn Lloyd
Public – 3 members
6. Presentation of Chinnor Neighbourhood Plan
Mr Peter Brooks introduced everyone on the Committee and gave a full presentation about the progress to date and future structure of the neighbourhood Plan for Chinnor. Noted that following this meeting the presentation will be made available via the NP website.
7. Questions and discussion from Councillors
Cllr Wright made comments regarding:
Reservoir – the future reservoir is looking unlikely to be in Chinnor Parish.
11.3 – Pinch Points as traffic control to be more prominent in the village entrance
Traffic – The Cross roads on Thame Road / Station Road needs improving urgently
Page 59 – to identify the green mark on the map
Cllr Young made comments regarding:
Village Square – requested definition of this area
Policy CH CF1 - Page 54/55 – Clarity needed on Identification of Community Facilities and retail outlets
8. Proposal: Cllr Wright proposed to approve, that Chinnor PC as the qualifying body for neighbourhood planning for the parish of Chinnor, endorses Chinnor's Neighbourhood Plan and agrees to its submission for examination to SODC. Subject to the minor amendments for accuracy and the detailed policy CH CF1. Seconded by Cllr Higgs.
Vote: All in favour.
9. Clerks Report:
A meeting with Thame Councillor Mike Dyer has been arranged for 13th February 2017 for all councillors and members of the NP Steering group to attend.
Cllr Williams thanked the Neighbourhood Plan Committee for all their hard work and on-going efforts to produce the plan and the supporting documents it is greatly appreciated.
Meeting was closed by Cllr Williams
( 34KB )