« Back to Minutes

 

Minutes of the FULL COUNCIL MEETING to be held Monday 5th August 2019

 

PRESENT: Cllrs Archer, Ashdown, Edwards, Gray, Minter, Oliver, Rowton-Lee, Standage, Wright (Chair), and Young

Staff: Liz Folley

Also in attendance: D/Cllr Lloyd

Apologies for absence: Cllrs Ridgley, Williams, Flint, Standage

Declarations of Interest: None

 

Public Question Time: 2 members of the public were present. Resident asked if PC knew why Persimmon Homes are telling people that they do not own the land on which they are planning to develop. Chairman stated that you do not have to own the land for which you are gaining planning permission and it is understood that it is common practice to have an agreement with land owners regarding future development. 2nd resident stated that he had been told that ECL who are widening the road at Mill Lane/Bloor Home development would now be leaving the site and not completing the road works until October. Clerk to investigate as this is not believed to be acceptable.

 

District and County Councillors' Reports

OCC and SODC monthly reports are in the minute file. Cllr Lloyd answered questions about the SODC report

 

Minutes of the last meeting: Minutes of the Full Council Meeting held 1st July 2019 were approved and signed by Cllr. Wright

 

Minutes of Committees:

Finance and General Purposes Committee held on 8th July 2019 were approved and signed by Cllr Minter

b) Planning Committee held on 15th July 2019 were approved and signed by Cllr Wright

c) Environment Committee dated 22nd July 2019 were approved and signed by Cllr Ashdown

Clerk advised of an invoice from Zurich Insurance £141.28 that had been missed at the Finance meeting it was agreed that that payment should be made

To note that as from August all committee minutes will be approved and signed at the relevant committee meeting and presented for acceptance only at the Full Council meeting.

Cllr Archer has asked for CPC to consider the F&GP committee be held at Full Council. To be scheduled for debate at another meeting

 

Communications –It was agreed that item 7.1 is moved to the end of the agenda when at the public will be asked to leave

7.1 Report from meeting regarding claim

7.2 Report from Chinnor Village Hall in minute file. Clerk to send letter recognising the committee's good work.

7.3 CPC actions towards the proposed opening of Bledlow Waste site it was agreed that CPC should be seen to positively support this project and £500 from general reserves will be donated.

7.4 RoSPA reports received for annual inspections of the following areas:

Conigre play area

St Andrews play area

Old Kiln Lakes play area

Whites Field – MUGA and table tennis tables

Playing Fields – fitness equipment

There are no outstanding problems needing imminent attention. Several minor repairs needed at St Andrews play area - quotes to be obtained

7.5 Outside meeting reports to be noted: (copy in minute file)

OALC AGM – Cllr Archer

Good Neighbour Scheme – Cllr Williams

7.6 Neighbourhood Plan Review – to note that following consultation and amendment as appropriate the review documents have been formally submitted to SODC for validation.

 

Public left the meeting in order that item 7.1 could be discussed– minute recorded separately

 

Chairman........................................................Dated................................

pdf icon

Download PDF

( 34KB ) pdf icon