PRESENT: Cllrs Archer, Ashdown, Edwards, Flint, Gray, Oliver, Ridgley, Standage, Wright, Williams (Chairman)
Staff: Jo Wills, Liz Folley
Also attended: C/Cllr Matelot, D/Cllr Lloyd
Minutes of a Meeting of the FULL COUNCIL MEETING held on Monday 5th October 2020
1. Apologies for absence: None
2. Absent without apologies: Cllr Minter and Cllr Young
3. Declarations of Interest: None
4. Public Question Time: No public were present
5. County Councillor and District Council Reports
Report from District Councillor Lynn Lloyd and Ian White is on the CPC website.
No report submitted from County Councillor Matelot but 4 items were verbally reported:
1) The drain issues were discussed – OCC Highways is meeting C/Cllr Matelot this week to view the blocked drains for urgent attention. The Clerk advised that CPC has reported the sewage issues over the weekend to Thames Water and John Howell MP for action.
2) Thame Road – verge cutting required at former garden centre development – the area to visited by OCC Highways on the routine inspections.
3) Parking on Thame Road, by the parade of shops, is an ongoing issue – suggested erecting bollards but C/Cllr Matelot stated this would be at CPC expense. TVP has been patrolling over the weekend and ticketed a few cars.
4) Localities team are meeting on 16th October to discuss many tree concerns in the Parish.
6. Minutes of the last meeting: Full Council Meeting held on 7th September 2020.
Proposed by Cllr Flint, seconded by Cllr Ashdown. All in favour.
7. Minutes of Committees: The minutes from the following committee meetings were noted:
a) Planning Committee held on 14th September 2020
b) Finance and General Purposes Committee held on 21st September 2020
c) Notes from Env Policy working group held on 23rd September 2020
d) Amenities Committee held on 28th September 2020
8. HR updates
8.1 Update on current youth club provision following a recent meeting with the youth club leaders: A plan is being drafted to enable a phased trial opening from November if the plan is satisfactory. From this plan a future model of youth club provision will be discussed.
8.2 Update on staff working and working schedules was given by Cllr Flint and The Clerk. A HR company has been appointed. Future provision of our services is being reviewed fully.
9. Matters for discussion:
9.1 Update on Old Kiln Lakes open space land – Papers to be distributed by Councillors for all to read and then a meeting to be arranged to make final decisions on progression or not.
9.2 Update on Remembrance Day – Restricted numbers for a church service only therefore Cllrs Williams, Flint and Gray to attend as representatives of the PC. Due to Covid-19 a parade and gathering at War Memorial is not allowed.
10. Communications – To receive communications as the Clerk may wish to present.
10.1 Covid-19 – the office remains open until advice changes.
Chairman __________________________________________ Dated _______________________
( 34KB )