Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee held on Monday 14th December 2020
PRESENT: Cllr Wright, Williams, Ridgley, Ashdown, Oliver, Archer
Staff: Liz Folley, Jo Wills.
1. Apologies for absence: Cllr Ridgley, D/Cllr White
2. Declarations of Interest – None
3. Public Question Time – 2 members of the public were present. Thanks were given for the CPC support in objecting to a recent planning application that caused neighbourly concern.
4. To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee dated: 9th November 2020
Proposed by Cllr Ashdown and seconded by Cllr Oliver. All in favour.
5. Development Updates
Old Kiln Lakes: No change on land transfer and turning circle issue to date – TW requested to remove all bollards and cones from site before Christmas to tidy up the area – nothing yet confirmed. OCC road adoption – ongoing.
Bellway Development, Crowell Road: Site complete
A2 Dominion / NK Homes, Mill Lane: Site complete
Bovis development, Lower Icknield Way: Open space still to be completed.
Bloor Homes, Mill Lane: Unfortunately, we still await dates from UKPN, this has been escalated within UKPN with dates expected shortly. Therefore, with regards to timescales, I would hope to complete remaining works during January 2020.
Ongoing items still waiting an answer...
• No specific date for adoption available yet
• Bollards – new wooden ones expected along old junction
• Soft landscape area out the front of no.7 – footpath – Bloor requested to do
• Bollards along shop front – Bloor / OCC to hopefully complete
• Poor state of new pathway being investigated
• Signage on the main road advising of the new community car park
Persimmon Homes, Greenwood Avenue:
Reserved Matters application – SODC has given approval. Reduced to 116 dwellings.
Survey works commenced.
6. Planning applications to be considered:
See rolling report attached.
SODC are not supplying paper copies now so all must be viewed online prior to the meeting.
Please log onto www.southoxon.gov.uk and type the application reference number in the search box to pull up the plan details.
7. Planning Decisions made by SODC
See rolling report attached.
8.1 Thames Water – summary of meeting with John Howell MP was given although not much progress to date.
8.2 Update on Thames Water – Thame Road – removal of concrete from pipe still ongoing – road closure / traffic lights needed so could take a few months before completion.
8.3 Addition of property name – Little Fortin, 26a Lower Icknield Way
8.4 Addition of property name – Cherry Tree House, 3 Rushland Field, Chinnor
8.5 Change of property name – The Old House to The Dower House, Chinnor Hill.
8.6 P20/S2355/FUL will be considered by the council's planning committee on Wednesday 16/12/2020 – Cllr Archer is registered to attend.
8.7 Request for 6 street names for Persimmon Homes development – to be confirmed and emailed to SODC prior to Christmas. Suggestions given.
8.8 Update given from Cllr Williams regarding SOHA meeting:
• Land rear of Greenwood Ave – waiting on more info now from SOHA
• St Andrews play area lease - waiting on more info now from SOHA.
9. Enforcement cases
9.1 To confirm Enforcement have not responded to my requests for updates on the "open cases". Looking at the details on the SODC website I feel some of this is out of date so I have removed from the agenda to avoid confusion.
We do though have ongoing issues with Lower Icknield Way:
• OCC waste and minerals enforcement (ongoing)
• SODC enforcement (ongoing)
• Appeal lost but no works yet completed – although deadline was a few months ago.
Chairman ___________________________________________ Dated ______________________
( 34KB )