CPC Councillor Vacancy
Following the resignation of one of our Councillors, who was a member of our Planning Committee, applications are sought from qualified persons who are interested in being considered for co-option to fill the vacancy.
To qualify for co-option as a Parish Councillor applicants must:
• be a Commonwealth citizen, or citizen of the Republic of Ireland, or a citizen of another Member State of the European Community
• be aged 18 years or over.
• be an elector of the parish, or
• during the whole of the last 12 months have occupied as owner or tenant land or other premises in the parish, or
• live within 4.8 kilometres (three miles) of the parish boundary
Please contact CPC office and request an application form
• Phone: 01844 353267
• Email: email@example.com
• Address: Mrs Liz Folley, Clerk, Chinnor Parish Council Office, Community Pavilion, Station Road, Chinnor, Oxfordshire, OX39 4PU
Deadline for applications to be submitted: 3rd May 2020Back to News