Chinnor Street Friend Scheme
1) The Chinnor Emergency Plan has been active for a while now. It's working as planned. It's a professional document, written by professionals for us to follow.
2) The Street Friends (SF) are coordinated from this Plan and all actions are following the Emergency Plan structure.
3) ALL coordination of SF is coordinated by CPC / Emergency Plan committee and must come through CPC – email@example.com or call 01844 353267
If you need assistance from your SF please be aware of the following...
• If you call your allocated SF to request ESSENTIAL items – they will tell you the day they plan to shop – this is once a week. Most roads have more than one SF and they are in contact with each other so if one cannot help, then another maybe able too.
• If you need the items quicker try to contact one of the other SF they have had a flyer from, or call Good Neighbour Scheme if very urgent and life essential.
• Lloyds Pharmacist - prescriptions can be collected by a SF but please allow plenty of time and notice for all collections.
• Please remember our SF will only be leaving the house for Essential items / Prescription collections once a week, and not a few times every day for a few bits.
• If you see / hear / know of anyone who is struggling please let GNS know asap - 01844 353500
• All of our SF volunteers are told to follow Gov advice – for our own safety and everyone else's. This includes social distancing which is of high importance.
• Advice is changing quickly as this is fast moving – please always follow the advice given.
• If you do not know who your allocated SF is please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01844 353267
Important Numbers and contacts to remember:
CPC landline (diverted to our home offices) 01844 353267
Chinnor Good Neighbour Scheme – 01844 353500